Ti650 Mk1.5- Titanium 650B
Introducing the all new Titanium 650B - The latest XC rocket from Torus Bicycles. It's not a 29er - it's lighter and more agile, but it rolls better than a 26er.
The 650B was designed in the UK, by Andy Jones and Justin Burls, as a cross country race bike, but it's equally at home on your local trails. Designed for a 100 mm suspension fork, it will also ride beautifully with an 80 mm suspension fork or a rigid fork (455 mm length).
The bang-up-to-date design features our all new 650B-specific geometry coupled with our no-nonsense plain gauge Ti-3Al-2.5V tubing and post mount brake tabs.
These frames are light, tough and build into agile bikes that are perfect for British cross country riding and racing. They're also perfect for smaller riders not at home on the 29er wheels!
- Clee Cycles geometry - long and low
- Ti-3Al-2.5V tubing
- Ti-6Al-4V Cowled fixed (vertical) dropouts
- Post mount brakes
- 44 mm headtube for use with standard (1.125”), tapered, or 1.5” steerer tubes
- 45 mm diameter down tube
- Seat Tube : Small & Medium frames - 31.8 mm (27.2 mm seat post), Large 19" frame - 34.9 mm (31.6 mm seat post)
- 73 mm BB shell
- Brushed Ti finish with simple refined decals
- Brass metal head badge
- Small (15"), Medium (17”) and Large (19”) sizes
- 15" (Small) - 1440 g
- 17" (Medium) - 1520 g
- 19" (Large) - 1660 g
|Frame Size (inches)||Seat Tube (mm)||Effective Top Tube (mm)||Head Angle (deg.)||Seat Angle (deg.)||Head Tube (mm)||Chain Stay (mm)||BB Height (mm)||BB Drop (mm)||Crown-Axle (mm)||Weight (g)|
Geometry is based on a 455 mm axle to crown fork length which is equivalent to an 80 mm fork sagged 10 mm. A 100 mm fork will slacken the angles by 1 degree!
Also available as a frameset with our Ti 650B fork!
Fixed Dropout - 17" (Medium)
Fixed Dropout - 19" (Large)