The Mk3 Ti29er has evolved over the last 12 months - and the wait has been worth it!!
It's still a 29er hardtail designed on a 100mm fork, and the long, low classic titanium frame is still there - but with a few notable improvements:-
- The chainstay/BB area has been stiffened by using a machined yoke. This has 3 benefits - increased lateral stiffness, increased tyre/chainring clearance and shorter chainstays.
- The seat stays have been extended in front of the seat tube to increase lateral stiffness.
- the seat tube has a slight bend in it to allow the rear wheel to be closer to the cranks to liven up the back end even more.
- the rear hub dropout spacing is boost 12x148mm to improve rear end stiffness and increase the chainring/tyre clearance bu using a 3mm wider chainline.
- the BB is slightly lower to improve handling, but not so low as to pedal strike too easily!
- Dropper ready - the Seat tube is now 35mm diameter on all frames to allow 31.6mm internal dropper compatibility,
- Single chainring only for 1x drivetrain compatibility!
- Logos are now etched on the down tube and the head tube - stealthy!
- 17" 19" and 21" frames available
|Frame Size (inches)||Seat Tube (mm)||Effective Top Tube (mm)||Head Angle (deg.)||Eff. Seat |
|Head Tube (mm)||Chain Stay (mm)||BB Height (mm)||BB Drop (mm)||Fork length Axle-crown (mm)||Weight|
Geometry is based on a 100mm fork with axle to crown fork length 506mm un-sagged (no rider)