The Steel 650B from Torus Bicycles is a modern classic. A fusion of fillet-brazed butted steel yields a light weight, but durable, frame with that unmistakable steel ride quality.
The Steel 650B was designed in the UK as a versatile cross country trail bike. Double-butted 520 cromoly is used throughout, to help keep the weight down. The sliding dropouts allows the bike to be set up a single speed or geared. It can be run rigid or with suspension forks - the choice is yours. But with 27.5 inch wheels and classic steel tubing, a smooth ride is guaranteed.
- Clee Cycles’ geometry - long and low
- Fillet-brazed double-butted 520 Cromoly tubing
- Sliding dropouts with replaceable black anodised 7000 series alloy dropout plates
- Traditional 38mm headtube for use with standard (1.125”) steerer tubes
- 35mm down tube, 31.9 mm seat tube (27.2 mm seat post)
- 73 mm BB shell
- Available in small (15"), medium (17”) and large (19”) sizes
|Frame Size (inches)||Seat Tube (mm)||Effective Top Tube (mm)||Head Angle (deg.)||Seat Angle (deg.)||Head Tube (mm)||Chain Stay (mm)||BB Height (mm)||BB Drop (mm)||Axle-Crown (mm)||Weight (kg)|
Fixed Dropout - 17" (Medium) Green